We’re all familiar with the benefits of cannabis, but most of us use it for the same reason. Another lesser-known cannabinoid called CBD (short for cannabidiol) has a variety of medicinal properties—and it doesn’t get you high! It’s also useful for those who are new to cannabis, as it’s a great way to get used to how it affects you.
CBD comes in many forms, one that’s especially popular right now is CBD creams or lotions. These creams are infused with a concentrated amount of CBD oil, and they’re great for targeting specific areas on your body that are experiencing pain or inflammation. They’re often used to treat skin conditions like acne and eczema, as well as arthritis or general soreness in joints and muscles. They can also be used as everyday body moisturizers; since CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, it can help reduce the appearance of redness and puffiness on your skin, leaving you with a smoother look.
When we talk about CBD, the majority of the time we’re talking about ingesting oil tinctures. But did you know that there are other ways to experience the benefits of CBD? In this blog post, let’s talk about topical CBD products — is the cream right for you?
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the chemicals produced by the cannabis plant. Many people associate CBD with weed, but it comes in many other forms, too. CBD-infused products like oils, lotions, and gummies are sold in Canada and across the world.
CBD’s popularity is based on its many positive effects. It’s not psychoactive like THC, and it won’t get you “high.” It does have many benefits for both physical and mental health – and it could be the perfect choice for a variety of patients worldwide.
What is CBD Cream?
CBD cream is just one of many types of CBD products that exist on the market today. CBD cream is a beauty product that contains cannabidiol (CBD). The topical products are designed to be applied directly to the skin and has been used as a treatment for many different kinds of ailments, including:
– Chronic pain
– Muscle soreness
– Skin conditions like acne and psoriasis
Topical CBD creams are meant to be applied directly to the skin, where they absorb through the surface and affect nearby receptors in your body. Topicals come in many different forms and levels of concentration making them an ideal choice for anyone looking for alternatives to prescription drugs.
If you’re looking for a way to manage your aches and pains, you’ve probably heard that CBD may be the best solution. It’s no wonder why. CBD is used globally to treat a wide variety of conditions, from seizures to pain. Many people have found success with it, but you might be wondering if there’s a better way to get your daily dose of CBD. If pills and oils aren’t for you, CBD cream might be the answer. Here’s everything you need to know about this cannabis product.
Benefits of CBD Cream
Topical creams are becoming a popular way to absorb CBD into your body, because of their high absorption rate and fast-acting effects. When you apply a CBD cream to your skin, it absorbs quickly and enters your bloodstream through the capillaries in your skin, rather than being broken down by your liver like an oral product would be. This means that the effects of topical CBD products are felt almost immediately. CBD cream offers many benefits to Canadians who use it – some more commonly known than others. At present, these main benefits are widely accepted among users:
- Relaxation: Relaxation is one of the most commonly cited benefits of using CBD cream. Many users find that applying the cream to areas such as their neck or wrists can help them relax after a stressful day at work or school, or a long day of caring for children or other family members.
- Pain Relief: Pain relief might seem like an obvious benefit for a topical product, but some creams have active ingredients designed specifically for pain relief. These creams could be used to treat arthritis pain as well as general muscle aches caused by exercise or daily life – even headaches! Some common ingredients include menthol, camphor, and capsaicin – all of which work in different ways to relieve pain through cold or heat therapy (menthol), counterirritant effects (camphor), or reducing nerve pain signals (capsaicin).
There are many other reasons why CBD cream is an excellent treatment option for muscle aches and other pains in your body;
- Applying a topical cream to your skin will allow you to target specific areas, whereas ingesting CBD or smoking it would cause the cannabinoids to be spread throughout your entire body.
- Topicals can be applied directly to the point of pain which means you don’t have to wait for your digestive system to process the cannabinoids before they take effect.
- There are no known cases of overdoses from using CBD topically which means you can apply as much as you need as often as you need without worrying about side effects.
These customers love the highly-rated topical creams. Here are some of the reviews they’ve left us:
“I suffer from arthritis in my hands and knees and I can say without a doubt this product works better than any other pain cream I have tried! Thank you so much!” – Sheri M., Edmonton, AB
“I love this product! It helps with my arthritis in my hands and feet [and] with my back pain. Highly recommend it!” – Emma D., Edmonton, AB
When you get one of these creams, it comes in a white container with a pump on top that lets you control exactly how much product comes out. There is also a measuring guide on the side. You don’t want to go overboard when using any type of topical—a little goes a long way, so start small and see how your body reacts before trying something stronger. A few pumps is usually good for most people, but everyone is different.
CBD Cream Is Definitely Ideal For Canadians and consumers worldwide
CBD cream seems like an ideal fit for Canadians who live busy lifestyles—especially during cold weather months when your skin becomes dry and irritated from harsh winds outside and indoor heating systems inside. If you have problems with sore muscles after working out, applying a topical is a great way to target the area that hurts. Not only is this convenient over taking oils or vapes which require internal dosage, but it is also much faster acting and has no effect on other parts of your body.
There’s a lot of information out there regarding CBD and how it can help with so many different ailments. So much that sometimes it can be hard to weed through the facts and the fiction, especially if you’re a newcomer to CBD products. This article aims to cut through some of that misinformation and provide you with reliable information about their options when it comes to topicals. We hope you find it useful!