When choosing a medical cannabis dispensary, patients look for the one that will help them most: the one with the most knowledgeable staff. Are your employees up to date on the latest science behind treating serious diseases with medical cannabis? Now’s your chance to set your dispensary apart from the pack with treatments that the others don’t know about.
United Patients Group is hosting a one-day seminar called “Medical Cannabis: The Science Behind the Hype.” We’re bringing together some of the most knowledgeable people in the cannabis field to explain the science behind how cannabinoid therapy works, how to best administer it, and how to get the best possible results for patients.
The conference will be held on Saturday, November 1, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Dominican University of California, Guzman Hall in San Rafael. General Admission tickets are $50 and CEU tickets are $75. Click here to register.
Here are just a few of the topics you and your employees will learn about during the conference:
- The science behind how and why cannabis works
- Which protocol is best for various cancers. One size does not fit all!
- Why there are many strains that treat epilepsy (not just Charlotte’s Web)
- Why high-THC oil is not good for hormone-driven cancers
- Why there is a shift in dosing – Les is more
We have gathered the top researchers and practitioners of cannabinoid therapy to share their knowledge. They include:
- Judy Arnold – Marin County Supervisor: Welcoming Remarks
- Dr. Dustin Sulak – Founder of Integr8 Health: Endocannabinoid Physiology and Clinical Applications of Cannabis
- Mary Lynn (ML) Mathre, RN, MSN, CARN – Co-Founder of Patients Out of Time: The Endocannabinoid System and Cannabis: What Nurses Need to Know
- Mara Gordon – Cannabis alchemist and founder of Aunt Zelda’s, Inc.: Pediatric Cancer and Cannabis
- Charlotte Igo – Owner and CEO of Comprehensive Hospice and Palliative Care: Benefits of Cannabis and the Road Blocks We Still Face in Palliative Care
- Patient Panel: Featuring amazing stories of treatment and recovery from people whose lives have been changed by cannabinoid therapy
This conference is your opportunity to get out in front of the other dispensaries and offer your patients better treatments than they’ll receive anywhere else. It will help your employees, it will help your business, and most of all, it will help your patients. Space is very limited. Sign up today!